Register & Get access to index

etherusb

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Mar 17, 2021
India
etherusb submitted a new resource:

ArjanCodes - The Software Designer Mindset - Complete Edition - This course provides a modern take on software design, and teaches you a designer mindset

6-Dxxow-VNQTCYi-Qb5-Es-XE-Course-box-white.jpg

Introducing: The Software Designer Mindset​

This course provides a modern take on software design, and teaches you a designer mindset that will allow you to consistently make better design decisions, getting you ready to take the next step in your career where you’ll be able to design complex software, immensely improve your existing code, and create software that is easy to...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Hey @etherusb - Thanks for this valuable share!

I took the opportunity to compress and a bit reorganize the files (everything is kept), the overall size went down by around 70-80% - If anyone wishes to grab from gdrive, here you are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

avidlearner134

TutFlixer
Jun 27, 2022
India
Hey @etherusb - Thanks for this valuable share!

I took the opportunity to compress and a bit reorganize the files (everything is kept), the overall size went down by around 70-80% - If anyone wishes to grab from gdrive, here you are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was eyeing out for your post :D Thanks

Last edited:

sodiumjoy

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Mar 6, 2022
Malaysia
Why is the software “architect” mindset request post taken down? It’s different from the software designer mindset, admin please check, I tried to post a request but was not allowed and linked to this post

Latest resources