Educative.io - Distributed Systems: Building Software for the Real World

Educative.io - Distributed Systems: Building Software for the Real World

Register & Get access to index

zennn

TutFlixer
Oct 5, 2020
zennn submitted a new resource:

Educative.io - Distributed Systems: Building Software for the Real World - Make sure your software survives contact with the real world.

In this course, you will examine ways to architect, design, and build software —particularly distributed systems—for the muck and mire of the real world. You will prepare for the armies of illogical users who do crazy, unpredictable things. Your software will be under attack from the moment you release it. It needs to stand up to the typhoon...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Thanks for the upload @zennn. I checked if these text files can be compressed really well, since the content is quite lean compared to the 2.5GB+ size. There are lots of similar base64-encoded "somethings" in the html files, that are not even used, and they are all the same. It turned out to be very true, so accept my small test of compressing the whole folder with winrar, solid, 512mb dicitionary size. The result is under 5 mb :)....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zennn

TutFlixer
Oct 5, 2020
Thanks for the upload @zennn. I checked if these text files can be compressed really well, since the content is quite lean compared to the 2.5GB+ size. There are lots of similar base64-encoded "somethings" in the html files, that are not even used, and they are all the same. It turned out to be very true, so accept my small test of compressing the whole folder with winrar, solid, 512mb dicitionary size. The result is under 5 mb :)....

what a legend we've got amongst ourselves, fam

this totally slipped my mind, thanks a bunch for taking the task upon yourself!

i'll re-upload it to my mega and switch the links right now :)

btw @dikk do you have a discord/tg?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrSloth and dikk

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
what a legend we've got amongst ourselves, fam

this totally slipped my mind, thanks a bunch for taking the task upon yourself!

i'll re-upload it to my mega and switch the links right now :)

btw @dikk do you have a discord/tg?
@zennn I do not spend much time in these though, and notifications might be silenced on my phone, and discord might not even be running on my laptop... But I do check these sometimes as well. I am in a few programming communities on discord, zerotomastery for instance, next.js, etc.

The other two educative.io courses can also be compressed but not that much. They can be slimmed down from around 500mb to 40mb... Still nice, if you want to save space on your mega. Here are those as well, if you want to use them:

Last edited:

zennn

TutFlixer
Oct 5, 2020
If your discord name is the same as here, I sent you a friend request.
it's nothing, but dw about it. it was nothing too important

Last edited by a moderator:

zennn

TutFlixer
Oct 5, 2020
Thanks @zennn . Hoping to see more educative uploads. Cheers.
no worries, @brindon826. whenever we get help, we've gotta pay it forward, and I'm happy to do so.

I've already submitted a couple more Educative.io courses/skill paths-- they're awaiting mod approval and will hopefully be up soon. I've got some more on the queue as well, so you won't be disappointed.

any specific courses you're looking for? I don't have access to their entire library, but I can check nonetheless

yulongbr

TutFlixer
May 6, 2023
nz
Hi guys !

I tried to download the material but mega.nz requests a decryption key. Where can I find it? tks

Latest resources