This course provides all the knowledge needed to pass the CLF-C01 Cloud Practitioner certification exam.
But the course even goes beyond the bare minimum of knowledge required for that exam. It's therefore the perfect starting point for your journey into the AWS cloud and also acts as a great refresher for people who've been away from AWS for some time and want to get a thorough overview of all key services again.
After taking this course, besides passing the Cloud Practitioner exam, you can use the gained knowledge to dive deeper into AWS and learn about concrete implementation examples for specific problems.
For following along, you can create an AWS account but you don't have to - for passing the Cloud Practitioner exam and getting an overview of all key services, no practical (hands-on) experience with AWS is required.
As part of this course, you will learn:
- What exactly AWS and cloud computing is
- What key benefits of cloud computing are
- How the global AWS infrastructure looks like & how you can benefit from it
- What services like EC2, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, EBS, EFS, ECS, Lambda, VPC & many, many more are all about
- What the differences between related services are
- How multiple services can be combined to solve certain problems
- How AWS customers can migrate to the cloud of implement a hybrid cloud solution
- How to follow best practices when building for the cloud
- How to best prepare for the Cloud Practitioner exam
- And much more!