A ServiceNow Developer course which gives the knowledge on how to configure the ServiceNow platform
What you'll learn
- Understand ServiceNow System and usage in real world
- Will get deep knowledge of API's being used in the ServiceNow
- Deal with troubleshooting or debugging in real time scenarios
- Build a Custom Application per requirements
- Knowledge on the coding for development in ServiceNow
- Key ServiceNow APIs
- Server Side and Client Side Scripting
- Work on Update sets
- Build Custom Scoped Application
- Created Scripted Scheduled Jobs
This training course is for ServiceNow Development. With a duration of around 8 hours, split into 11 sections, the course covers the topics which are required for developing the ServiceNow platform.
For the instructions in this training course, the latest New York Version of ServiceNow instance is used and whole training will be in the latest UI 16. Some part of the course is recorded in Madrid version
This course contains close to 8 hours of training videos. The last section deals with the creation of custom applications based on requirements. In this section, we will be doing a Hands-on session in the ServiceNow system.
A real-time hands-on experience would give us more grip on the ServiceNow system rather than just going through fancy slides. That's the reason I focused on the content-oriented training course.
We will be talking on many key scripting items in this ServiceNow Developer course.
Below are the key items which we would be covering;
- Working in Application Studio for developing custom applications in ServiceNow
- Directions on which configuration should be used - like Business rule or Client Script or UI Action, etc
- Configuring Scripted Scheduled Jobs which run on a specified time period
- Creating basic reports in ServiceNow platform
- Good understanding of Server and Client APIs like GlideSystem, Glide Record, Glide Form, Glide Ajax, Glide User, etc
- Making a column unique in a table
- Useful methods in Out of The Box APIs
- Setting ACL restrictions on tables and records in ServiceNow
I always believe in student satisfaction, if you have any question on ServiceNow, feel free to post your question in the Q&A section, I will respond
Who this course is for:
- ServiceNow Admins
- ServiceNow Developer Aspirants
- People who are looking for ServiceNow Certifications