What you'll learn
- Advanced Android Architecture Best Practices
- Data Binding, View Model, Live Data, Room Data Persistence
- Paging, Work Manager, Navigation, LifeCycle aware components
- Kotlin Coroutines
- Notifications, Permissions, Preferences
- Dependency Injection With Dagger 2
- Networking With Retrofit 2
- Knowledge of Android Studio
- Knowledge of Kotlin Or Java
- Basic Android Development Skills( at least, have followed a beginner level course or a tutorial)
- (you may need to provide an email address to sign up to TMDB free REST API )
Become a highly qualified Professional Level Android Developer(In Kotlin & Java) by mastering most demanded Android skills of 2020!
If you are an Android Developer with some coding experience, If you want to level up your skills and become a professional level Android Developer this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Android Jetpack Architecture Components (View Model, Live Data, Room, Data Binding, Paging, Work Manager,Navigation,Life cycle ) with "Dependency Injection With Dagger 2" , " Networking (REST API Communication) With Retrofit 2" and other Android Jetpack libraries such as Notifications, Permissions and Preferences.
With over 184 lectures and more than 18 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! . I have covered each major topic in both Kotlin and Java languages. I will teach all the topics in a way anyone can easily understand . To improve the student engagement coding challenges(homework assignments) and quizzes have included to each chapter, as well as 3 major projects aimed to provide a clear idea about how all those components work together!
This course will teach you Advanced Android Development in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding screen-cast, corresponding short notes and downloadable code samples! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Room Data Persistence
- Data Binding
- View Model
- Live Data
- Dependency Injection With Dagger
- Networking With Retrofit
- Work Manager
- Life Cycles
- and much more!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you'll get your money back. Plus you will keep access to the Notes and Code Samples as a thank you for trying out the course!
So what are you waiting for? Start mastering Android Architecture Components with Dagger and Retrofit in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners level Android Developer (with at least 2 months of Android coding experience).
- Intermediate level android developers who want to level up their skills!
During the course (in one chapter) to demonstrate different usages of retrofit, we will use TMDB free online REST API . You may need to provide an email address to sign up and get a free API key from them.
Who this course is for:
- Professional Android developers
- Determined students who are willing to become professional Android developers