Straight Ahead Action & Pose-to-Pose
What you'll learn
- By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- - Reproduce “straight ahead” and “pose-to-pose” animation techniques
- - Recognize the differences between “straight ahead” and “pose-to-pose” animation techniques
- - Explain the various terminology and types of paper used in animation
- - Explain the rules of rotation
- - Identify an animator’s work, particularly the final process of “clean-up”
- - Explain the basics of perspective and depth
- In order to graduate from the module, you are required to:
- 1. Complete all learning materials presented in the module.
Welcome! We are happy to have you on board with us as we journey together and explore the amazing world of Japanese Animation!
Expand your knowledge and skills by learning basic techniques of animation illustration in this module of Japanese Animation by ASO College Group, Japan.
Module 2 consists of three sub-modules and covers the basics of animation.
• Since the lessons are delivered in Japanese (with English subtitles), this is the ideal course for you to learn drawing techniques while also picking up the Japanese language at the same time!
Who this course is for:
- Anime Enthusiasts