Ansible for the Beginners course for DevOps Engineers and System Admins helps you to enhance skills towards Ansible.
What you'll learn
- Able to write ansible playbooks and roles
- Automate regular system administration tasks
- Should have basic Linux knowledge
- Basic AWS EC2 service knowledge
Are you just started working your DevOps career? or are you a typical system administrator and don't know how to automate tasks? Then this course is for you.
Ansible for DevOps Beginners and System Admins course helps you to understand how Ansible works and automate your day to day activities. We have discussed various topics like ad-hoc commands, playbooks, variables, inventory, roles with detailed examples.
I am sure that you will be able to automate your regular tasks using Ansible after completion of this course.
I will continue to enhance this course according to feedback and reviews what we receive.
What are you waiting for? Join with me to learn Ansible now!
Who this course is for:
- A begineer who are curious to learn Ansible
- DevOps Engineer how doesn't know Configuration Management tool