This is an advanced Kubernetes course for devs, ops, or even architects, who have started working with Kubernetes, and want to dive deeper and learn advanced concepts around application packaging, capacity planning, resource management, security, operators, and the specific mechanisms associated with stateful application deployment like databases.
Requirements:To make the most of this course, you need to have a basic understanding of Kubernetes fundamentals. You need to know:
- What is a Pod, a Deployment, a Service
- How to deploy an app and expose it on a Kubernetes cluster
- Basic notions of what are labels, selectors, YAML manifests
- Basic shell commands (navigate directories, set environment variables…)
- Using a text editor like vi, nano, or similar