Automate anything visible on the screen using Python and Sikulix on Win, Mac, Linux
What you'll learn
- Expert level understanding of Sikuli Tool
- Automate anything visible on the screen
- Automate anything on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Automate Web, Desktop, Mobile applications
- Basic Python scripting
- Automate Manual Testing with Python
- Automate Daily Admin/Repetitive Tasks
- Ready to face interviews on Sikuli tool
- Very basic programming knowledge
Hello and welcome to the Amazing world of Sikuli Automation.
This course is an introduction to Sikuli, a tool that lets you automate anything you see on the screen. It uses image recognition to identify and control GUI components. It is useful when there is no easy access to a GUI's internal or source code. You can easily Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming.
What is SikuliX?
- Sikuli automates anything visible on the screen of your computer running Windows, Mac or some Linux/Unix
- It uses image recognition to identify and control GUI components, like a real user.
- It can run the mouse and the keyboard to interact with the identified GUI elements through image recognition
- Sikuli comes with basic text recognition that can be used to search text in images.
- Sikuli was developed at the User Interface Design Group at MIT
- Sikuli has an OCR-mode, in which image matches are performed after converting those image patterns to text. The OCR-functionality is powered by Tesseract, an open-source optical character recognition engine whose development is sponsored by Google.
- Anyone interested in programming
- Automation Testers who wants to learn new Universal Automation Tool with image recognition - no more XPaths issues
- Manual Testers who wants to become Automation Engineers (QAs)
- Anyone interested in Automating manual processes
- Anyone who has a lot of administrative tasks that needs to get automated