First In-depth AWS Networking Design Course
What you'll learn
- Build design mindset by analyzing and assessing different design requirements and options
- Analyze, compare and explain different AWS networking design options
- Make business driven design decisions
- Identify design gaps or limitations of existing AWS networking designs and provide design optimization recommendations and options
- Ideally should have basic networking knowledge as well as basic AWS general knowledge ( preferably at the AWS SA associate level)
DescriptionThe First (and only at the time of release) AWS Networking Design course, that focuses on Design (in depth) using a business-driven design approach. The 90+ design video sessions of this course discuss, compare & analyze, different AWS networking design options and scenarios starting from basic high-level concepts (from 30000 feet view), all the way to advanced routing, traffic engineering topics and Multi-VPC designs of global architectures.
** More Content to be added, including design scenarios **
This course is designed to help you build a design/architect mindset to be a better designer/architect. Topics to be covered including but not limited to:
· Design principles and approaches
· AWS Global infrastructure
· VPC networking fundamentals: focuses on the fundamental networking concepts and capabilities of Amazon VPC from design point of view, including: IP addressing, routing and rout tables, VPC firewall filtering.
· Design Options to connect a VPC to the Internet: different design options discussed and analyzed to connect an Amazon VPC to the Internet along with the key design considerations. Design options using AWS Gateway load balancer, NAT Gateway and Network Firewall are included
· Design Options to Connect a VPC to AWS Services: Different design options discussed and analyzed including Amazon VPC endpoints (Gateway VPC Endpoint and Interface VPC Endpoint).
· AWS Elastic Load Balancing, DNS and CDN Designs: drivers and need of such design along with the design options with ALB and NLB discussed with a sample design scenario. Then the different options of making such design across regions are discussed where Amazon Route53 and AWS CDN designs are discussed in detail.
· Hybrid model: AWS network services, connectivity options and design options and considerations are discussed and analyzed in detail
· Multi-VPCs Architecture: Regional or global architectures along with different design models are discussed with the design considerations that need to be taken into account to build large scale global AWS network architectures.
Many design use cases and scenarios are discussed as part of each section to simplify the topics in terms why, how and when each design can be used.
Who this course is for:
- Solutions Architects, Cloud architects, Network architects, Network consultants, Network designers, Network or Cloud Engineers and any IT professional who wants to learn about AWS Cloud Networking Design