Hands on workshop where students will learn the concepts of Azure Data Factory by implementing a Real World Project.
What you'll learn
- Implement Azure Data Factory concepts using Real World Project and Real Use Cases
- Learn how to use Data Factory from scratch to set up automated data pipelines to and from on-premises and cloud sources.
- Hands on project based workshop where students will learn the concepts of azure data factory by implementing a project covering real world scenarios.
- At the end of the course, students will be able to get started and build medium complex data driven pipelines in data factory independently and confidently.
Who is this workshop for?
- Data Engineers, BI Developers, ETL Developers, Data & Analytics Professionals
- This workshop ideal for beginners with little or no knowledge of Azure or Azure Data Factory
- Freshers/Professionals who want to make a career in Azure
What to expect from this workshop?
- 6+ hours of content loaded
- Project Based Learning. Implement a project from scratch using Azure Data Factory
- Real World Use Cases
- Crash Course on Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake Storage
- Data Warehouse & Data Modeling Concepts
- Instructor support for any queries or concerns. Drop a message in Udemy.
**** IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS & INTERMEDIATE ****
Who this course is for:
- Data Engineers, Data Architect, ETL developer, BI developer, BI/Data Manager