Bootstrap 5 Course- Learn Bootstrap From Scratch & Boost Your Productivity As A Front End Web Developer
What you'll learn
- Bootstrap 5 utilities, classes, components & JS widgets
- Semantic HTML5 & modern CSS3 techniques
- How to create new classes in Bootstrap 5
- How to modify existing stylings in Bootstrap 5
- You should have basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- You don't need to know any Bootstrap versions
Why you need to learn bootstrap 5 as a front end web developer:
The web development process takes a lot of time. Even if you are a boss of CSS, it will take several hours creating and designing a template depending on the complexity and the size of the template.
That where frameworks like bootstrap come in. They make the coding process easier for a front end web developer.
You could make multiple projects done with CSS in the time you could create a single template using raw CSS. And in this world of competition, speed is a very important factor in success.
This course will literally take you from knowing nothing about Bootstrap to learning all of the utilities, components, widgets, and grids. You don't need to know Bootstrap 4 for this course. Even if you already know Bootstrap 4, you can boost your knowledge in this course. Because in this course, we will be learning BOOTSTRAP 5, the LATEST VERSION of Bootstrap!
What happens if I am not satisfied after taking the course?
Don't worry about that! Udemy has a money-back guarantee of 30 days. So, you can always get your money back if you're not satisfied.
I am confident that you will find this course very useful as a front end developer. It will definitely boost your productivity as a front-end web developer and you will get enough knowledge and confidence about bootstrap 4 that you'll be able to create your own templates later on using bootstrap 5.
This is the first course on bootstrap 5!!!
So, what are you waiting for! Let's ENROLL!!!
#bootstrap 5 #front end web development #responsive design
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn & master Bootstrap 5
- Front end web developers who wants to save time and create more projects done in less time
- Anyone who wants to learn the latest and advanced bootstrap functionalities