Learn how to build full-stack mobile apps using React Native, Redux, React Navigation with Express.js on the backend.
What you'll learn
- Build native mobile apps with React Native
- Build cross-platform mobile apps for iOS and Android using a single codebase
- Implement state management using Redux, navigation using React Navigation v5 and much more
- Build RESTful APIs using the Express framework
- Deploying the backend to Heroku and the mobile app to the apps stores
- Basic knowledge of React. You don't have to be an expert!
Becoming a full-stack developer has a lot of benefits and full-stack engineering has gained a lot of popularity in the past few years. Also, the importance of mobile apps can not be overemphasized. It is one of the best ways to connect with users.
In this course, you will learn how to build four mobile apps
- Todo App - React Native
- News App - React Native, React Navigation, Redux.
- Home Listing App - React Native, React Navigation, Redux, Node/Express, MongoDB
- Authentication System App - React Native, React Navigation, Redux, Node/Express, MongoDB
- Installing React Native and setting up Android emulator and iOS simulator
- Core React Native concepts, such as working with components, state, and props
- Styling and how to layout items using Flexbox
- How to work with images, fonts, and Icons in React Native
- Set up Navigation using React Navigation
- Implement the three types of navigation commonly found in mobile apps: Stack, Tabs, and Drawer
- State Management with Redux
- Understand the basic concepts of Node
- Build RESTful APIs using Express Framework
- Add validations using Express-validator
- Working with a database system (MongoDB)
- Implement Authentication using JWT
- Deploying backend to Heroku and tips on how to deploy mobile apps
- Web developers interested in building full-stack mobile apps using React Native powered by Express Framework backend