What you'll learn
- How to pass the Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201 exam
- How to use the Kali hacking tools
- How to become a cyber security specialist
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet.
- Be able to download and install software.
- A willingness to learn.
NEW 200-201 CBROPS MATERIAL IS HERE!
Today's organizations are challenged with rapidly detecting cybersecurity breaches and effectively responding to security incidents. Teams of people in Security Operations Centers (SOC’s) keep a vigilant eye on security systems, protecting their organizations by detecting and responding to cybersecurity threats. CCNA Cyber Ops prepares candidates to begin a career working with associate-level cybersecurity analysts within security operations centers.
The United States Department of Defense (DoD) has approved the Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201 Certification for the DoD 8570.01-M for the CSSP Analyst and CCSP Incident Responder categories.
Master the CBROPS 200-201 exam topics
- Security concepts
- Security monitoring
- Host-based analysis
- Network intrusion analysis
- Security policies and procedures
Who this course is for:
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, tracker, cyber criminals and all online threats.
- For anyone studying for the Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201 certification exam.