Learn to build modern apps
It's mostly used with React but it's also becoming popular in Angular, Ember and Vue communities.
Despite being a small library with a small footprint, a lot of developers find Redux confusing and complicated. They also complain that Redux introduces a lot of boilerplate in the code and makes trivial things overly complicated.
This course gives you a solid foundation on Redux and teaches you how to write clean and concise modern Redux code.
You'll learn everything about Redux including the whats, whys, hows, and industry best practices.
A short and sweet course that you can watch in an afternoon - free of fluff and nonsense.
What You'l Learn...
- What Redux is and when to use it
- Essential functional programming principles
- Use Redux Toolkit to kickstart Redux apps
- Debug apps using Redux DevTools
- Design a Redux store
- Write clean, concise, maintainable Redux code
- Properly structure Redux code
- Handle asynchronous events with redux-thunk
- Use existing middleware or write your own
- Test Redux code, the right way
- Connect React and Redux using react-redux
- The popular tools in Redux ecosystem
- Industry best practices and recommended patterns
- Common mistakes that many Redux devs make
- And much, much, more…
Who is this course for?
- Developers curious about Redux, the benefits it provides and how to use it properly
- Developers who want to add Redux to their skill set to get a raise or apply for a better job