With so many uses, it's one of the best languages to learn these days.
The problem is: C++ is complicated and most books and courses fail to explain it properly, in simple words, the way most people can understand. That's why I've created this series for you.
I've put together what I've learned about C++ over the last 20 years into a series of easy-to-follow videos packed with real-world examples and exercises.
Comprehensive, clear, concise, and free of fluff.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to…
- Write C++ code with confidence
- Code basic algorithms in C++
- Get ready to learn intermediate-level C++ features
What You'll Learn...This course is the first part of a three-part series. The first part covers the basics:
- Fundamentals of programming
- Data types
- Decision making
- Debugging C++ applications
The second part covers intermediate-level concepts:
The third part covers advanced concepts:
- and more...
Bite-sized, memorable and easy-to-digest videos with zero fluff
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn programming for the first time
- College students who want to better understand C++
- C++ developers who want to brush up on their C++ skills
No prior knowledge neededDon’t worry if you’re a complete beginner. You don’t need any experience with C++ or programming in general! From the beginning, I'll hold your hands and teach you everything you need to know.
However, if you do have experience in C++ or other programming languages, you can go through the course faster.