Learn ASP.NET Core 3.1 and Entity Framework by building and publishing a practical Employee Leave Management System.
What you'll learn
- Build Complete Data Driven ASP .Net Core 3.1 MVC Application From Scratch
- Learn C# and Visual Studio Techniques
- Implement Authentication and Authorization functionality
- Repository and Unit Of Work Pattern and Dependency Injection
- Use AutoMapper and View Models
- Build Database using Code First Pattern and Migrations
- Interact with Database using Entity Framework Core
- Use NuGet Package Manager
- Manage and Track Changes using GitHub
- Asynchronous Programming
- Setting up and Publishing to IIS and Remote Database
- Setting up a Microsoft Azure Account
- Publishing to Azure Web and SQL Services
- Setup Automated Build/Release Pipeline using GitHub and Azure DevOps
Learn how to build an Employee Leave Management System using ASP.Net Core 3.1, Entity Framework, Code-First and the Repository Pattern. This complete course will show you how to use Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server Express and explore dynamic web development with Bootstrap and JQuery and various front-end libraries.
ASP.NET Core 3.1 is Microsoft's modern, cross-platform framework for building enterprise ready web applications. In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about building ASP.NET Core 3.1 applications, from understanding the folder structure and files, to building a complete web application.
Why Learn ASP.NET Core 3.1
Microsoft .NET is the platform that drives the business technology of many of the top corporations in the United States and many other countries. It is the predominant technology used to drive enterprise-scale business technology. Companies have chosen .NET because for its proven scalability, reliability, and support.
The .NET language of choice to learn is C#, as it is among the most widely used languages today. It’s a general purpose programming language that can handle almost any problem, from desktop to mobile to dynamic web applications. As such, there is a high demand across the world for .NET developers in a variety of industries, so that means that more jobs are available for candidates with a foundation built upon .NET technologies.
Build A Strong Foundation in .NET Core Programming:
- Build a fully data driven web application using cutting edge technology
- Connect to a Database using Entity Framework Core
- Repository Pattern and Dependency Injection
- Understand how the MVC (Models, Views and Controllers) Pattern works
- Understand C# and .Net Core Web Syntax
- Understand user Authentication using ASP.NET Core Identity
- Understand how to use Models, ViewModels and AutoMapper
- Use Bootstrap to style and manipulate the overall layout
- Manage Packages with NuGet Manager
- Implement Website Layout using AdminLTE Theme
- Setup GitHub for Source Control
- Setup IIS Server on Local Machine (Or Windows Server)
- Setup Microsoft Azure Account
- Publish .NET Core Application to IIS
- Publish .NET Core Application to Microsoft Azure App Services
To take this course, you will need to have some knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, if not C#. Even if you do not have much exposure to the .NET development stack, this course is very beginner friendly and chock full of development tips.
This is a huge course. Over 15 hours of premium content, but smartly broken up to highlight a set of related activities based on each module in the application that is being built. We will also look at troubleshooting and debugging errors as we go along; implementing best practices; writing efficient logic and understanding why developers do things the way they do. Your knowledge will grow, step by step, throughout the course and you will be challenged to be the best you can be.
By the time you have finished the course you will have moved around in Visual Studio and examined logic and syntax errors so much, that it will be second nature for you when working in the .NET environment. This will put your new learned skills into practical use and impress your boss and coworkers.
The course is complete with working files hosted on GitHub, with the inclusion of some files to make it easier for you to replicate the code being demonstrated. You will be able to work alongside the author as you work through each lecture and will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
Clicking the Take This Course button could be the best step you could take towards quickly increasing your income and marketability! Also, remember that if you don't think the course is worth what you spent, you have a full 30 days to get a no questions asked refund!
It's time to take action!
Click the "Buy Now" button Today!
Every hour you delay is costing you money...
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Data Driven Web Development
- Anyone who wants to learn .NET Core 3.1 Web Development and Programming