Use Blender to Create Beautiful 3D models for Video Games, 3D Printing & More. Beginners Level Course
What you'll learn
- Use Blender and understand it's interface
- Understand the principles of modelling
- Create 3D models with simple colors
- Learn the basics of animation
- Create your own materials
- UV map and unwrap your models
This course is continually updated in response to student suggestions - it has been completely updated to Blender 2.8 or later.
Blender is a fantastic platform which enables you to make AAA-quality models which can be exported to any game engine, 3D printer, or other software. Here are some of the reasons why you want to learn Blender with this online tutorial...
- Create assets for video games.
- Make unique 3D printed gifts.
- Design your dream house, car, etc
- Express yourself through 3D artwork.
The GameDevtv team has created some of the world's most popular online game development training courses. This Blender course has been enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of students and is consistently ranked the #1 Blender course on Udemy in terms of rating and popularity.
The course is project-based, so you will applying your new skills immediately to real 3D models. All the project files will be included, as well as additional references and resources - you'll never get stuck. There are talking-head videos, powerful diagrams, quality screencasts and more.
For each of the models that you build you will follow this process...
- Be challenged to build the entire model yourself.
- Be shown step-by-step how to build it.
- Apply your knowledge regularly.
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. The creators are qualified and experienced with modelling and coding, so are able to explain complex concepts clearly, as well as entertain along the way. By the end of the course, you'll be very confident in the basics of 3D modelling and rendering, and hungry to learn more.
If you're a complete beginner, we'll teach you all the modelling fundamentals you'll need. If you're an artist, we'll teach you to bring your assets to life. If you're a coder, we'll teach you modelling and design principles.
Get plugged into our communities of amazing developers on Facebook (around 20k), in our own Community curated by our supportive and knowledgeable Teaching Assistants (17k views/day), and our student Discord chat group (10k live at any one time).
Dive in now, you won't be disappointed!
Who this course is for:
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
- Artists who want to learn to bring their assets alive.
- Game Developers who wish to expand their Skill Set.
- Complete beginners who are willing to work hard.