What you'll learn
- You will become very familiar with the topics of secondary memory, memory hierarchy
- You will be able to challenge the interviewer on questions related to Computer Architecture & Organization
- You will view Computer Science in a different dimension
- You will be able to answer all questions of exams like GATE,PGEE,ISRO (after completing all parts of CO course)
- You will be able to get a top grade in your Computer Architecture & Organization course in your Bachelor's degree (after completing all parts of CO))
- Understand how Secondary Memory works
- Understand how various levels of memory work together
- Have a PC with internet connection
- No prerequisite for this course - I will teach you everything
You’ve just stumbled upon the most in-depth Computer Organization & Organization course series online. With over 4000 students enrolled and 500+ 5 star reviews to date in the area of computer science, my computer science courses are enjoyed by students from 101 countries.
Whether you want to:
- build the skills in computer architecture and organization
- crack interview questions on secondary memory and memory hierarchy of computer architecture and organization.
- or just understand computers on how they make use of secondary memory.
...this complete Masterclass on secondary memory is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
Are you aiming to get a degree in the area of computer science as a topper ?
This course is designed to give you the skills you need to answer any question on secondary memory, memory hierarchy. By the end of the course you will understand secondary memory, memory hierarchy topics of computer organization extremely well and be able to answer any question on these topics.
Lots of students have been successful with getting their first job or a promotion after going through my courses on computer science.
Why would you choose to learn Computer Organization & Architecture ?
The reality is that there is a lot of computer science courses out there. It's in the hundreds. Why would you choose my courses ?
The number one reason is its simplicity. According to many students in udemy, my courses are simple to understand as I always teach concepts from scratch in a simple language.
The second reason is you get a mentor for computer science through this course. I get lot of doubts from students regarding their career in computer science like which elective subject to choose, which book to refer, etc.
The third reason is, you are not just watching my videos, you can also ask doubts if you get one while watching the lectures.
Which text book should you refer ?
I have used Computer Organization by Carl Hamacher. Its a great textbook. You can follow it. But I have referred lot of other textbooks like Hennessy Patterson, William Stallings, etc. So its upto you on which textbook you are comfortable with but follow a standard author book. If you complete this course, you will find it much easier to understand these textbooks. But anyway if you complete this course with good detailed notes, you don't need to read any textbook as I am reading them for you and giving the contents in an easy to understand manner.
Why should you take this course?
You will be joining over 4000 students who are already enrolled in one of my courses.
There are 1000+ reviews left by students. My Courses are rated as the best course to learn computer science for beginners.
What makes this course a standout?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with incomplete Youtube tutorials which assume you already know a bunch of stuff and also bulk textbooks able to send even the most intuitive person to sleep.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in the wrong way. That’s why so many find success in my courses. It’s designed in a simple manner so that anybody will be able to understand.
What if I have questions?
You can ask questions anytime using the Q/A section or through personal messages. I take it very seriously and answer these questions in a detailed manner with simple english words so that anybody can understand it.
Student Quote: “Everything you always wanted to know about OS but were afraid to ask"...And Vignesh Sekar gives the right answers” by Claus Kaliba.
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full 30 day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course, you can request udemy for a refund within the first 30 days of purchase.
You either end up with Computer Organization skills, learn other core computer subjects, get placed in top notch companies or research areas or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started ?
Enrol now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to computer science.
See you on the inside (hurry, Computer Architecture & Organization Series is waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who needs to learn Computer Architecture & Organization from scratch
- Anybody who wants to pursue a career in Computer Science
- Anybody who has Computer Architecture & Organization in the Bachelor's degree (I am sure most of them will have)
- Anybody who is preparing for interview in product based companies
- If you are preparing for exams like GATE , PGEE , BITS HD , ISRO ,..etc
- If you are a Computer Science Engineer
- If you are a software professional