Master the Discord API, and create robust and dynamic Discord bots with Node.js!
What you'll learn
- Create your own dynamic and robust Discord bot
- Create your own easy-to-use web dashboard and customize your servers
- Learn how to make robust NodeJS web and desktop applications
- Prior NodeJS knowledge may be help, but is not required
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge may help, but is not required
If you want to make the best Discord bot, but don't know where to start, then this is the right course for you!
Who is this course for?
- Absolute beginners
- Node.js beginners
- Students looking to get a good foundation of understanding for discord bot development
- Students with a desire to learn and level up their development skills
This course will give you a solid foundation of understanding and will help you build your own personal Discord bot to help better manage your servers.
This project based course will give you a template for infinite possibilities, and you can truly make this bot your own. The sections are separated into modules, which means you can make it your own.
In the first part of the course, you will create a robust, dynamic Discord bot, with dynamic command, data, and event handling.
We will explore Mongoose and MongoDB, file reading, and more.
Then we will go into more advanced topics like:
- Music commands, that will allow the bot to play music from YouTube and more
- Economy features, that will allow the users to earn virtual money by interacting with the bot
- General features, including the ability to set prefixes
Then, you will create a robust, easy to use Discord bot dashboard with many popular features including:
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Boostrap 4 styles
- The ability to customize your server configuration
If you don't want to watch more unhelpful tutorials, and want to learn by doing (the most effective way) - and not by watching hours of slideshows: you have found the right course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to master the Discord API and become a more experienced NodeJS developer