By the end of this course you will have the tools to create games using Playmaker in Unity
What you'll learn
- Basics of playmaker states and how they work together with actions.
- Setup hover van with movements to drive around arena.
- Driving center machine with shooting mines with different forces.
- Setup bad mines and powerboxes.
- Setup main time machine mechanics.
- Good and bad mines affecting the time machine.
- Ui score and linking with time machine rotation.
- Creating playprefs for high score integration.
- Unity game engine installed on your machine.
- A basic understanding of how to get around in Unity.
- You will need to purchase the Unity asset called Playmaker.
- What is this course about?
- What's included in this course?
- Why take this course?
2. Learn to solve real world issues and start thinking out the box, we stumble across multiple issues and you'll see how to sort them out
3. Gain a better understanding of what it takes to create games with Playmaker and Unity
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who want to learn how to make a time based video game without a single line of code.