Learn the Fundamentals on Web development and Machine Learning with Angular 2 and Tensorflow!
What you'll learn
- Be able to build a simple app with Angular 2
- Understand programming fundamentals
- Build 3 apps with pre built models: object-localization, image/text classification, and text summarizer. Import a model built in PyCharm into Android Studio with a multi-step process. Build a simple digit recognition project using the MNIST handwritten digit database.
- Discover applications of machine learning and where we use machine learning daily. Explore different machine learning mechanisms and commonly used algorithms. Learn how TensorFlow makes machine learning development ea
- Basic computer skills
- An internet connection for the FREE realtime web development environment Angular 2.
- We will show you how to get all required programs for free
- This course was recorded on a Mac, but you can use a PC
Do you want to learn about Web Development and Machine learning at the same time? With this course you can do exactly that and more!
This course was funded by a wildly successful Kickstarter
About Tensorflow: We use frameworks like TensorFlow that make it easy to build, train, test, and use machine learning models. TensorFlow makes machine learning so much more accessible to programmers everywhere
You can expect a complete and comprehensive course that guides you first through the basics, then through some simple models. You will end up with a portfolio of apps driven by machine learning, as well as the know-how to create more and expand upon what we build together.
This course is project based so you will not be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course you will have real world apps to use in your portfolio. We feel that project based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
Also, now included in this course are bonus courses of other related topics, such as C# and Java! You get more content at a great price!
Enroll now to join the Mammoth community!
Who this course is for:
- People that want to learn about Web development at a beginner level
- People who want to learn machine learning concepts through practical projects with PyCharm, Python, Android Studio, Java, and TensorFlow
- Anyone who wants to learn the technology that is shaping how we interact with the world around us
- Anyone who wants to use data for prediction, recognition, and classification