Learn How to Deploy Laravel Applications to Production Using Git Gitlab and Jenkins for CICD
What you'll learn
- How to set up a local DevOps Lab Environment. Think of a Virtual Private Network
- How to Deploy Laravel Applications to Production
- How Set up and Configure CICD Pipelines using Git, GitLab and Jenkins
- How to work with Multiple Developers in the CICD Process
- Interests in the Topic
- Basic knowledge of Linux Commands
- Basic knowledge of PHP/Laravel
- Familiarity with Git Version Control / Source Code Management SCM
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS X Machine with minimum of 8 GB of RAM
- Ability to Install Programs and Manipulate Folders on Your Computer
Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery/Deployment (CICD) is a very important part of modern day software release processes. As a matter of fact, you can not survive as a DevOps Engineer without a good understanding of CICD.
In this course, you are going to learn how to set up a fully functional CICD pipeline for PHP/Laravel applications. You will learn how to manually deploy laravel applications to production and later automate the process with CICD using Git, GitLab and Jenkins as the pipeline tools. The concepts can be applied to any programing language or framework.
If you are seeking a job as a Developer or a DevOps Engineer and need some more points in your resume, this course is one of those courses that you should take.
You are going to set up a local DevOps lab environment consisting multiple Virtual Machines similar to what you get from cloud service providers. And that, you can work with and keep for as long as you will without any fear of charges.
Everything we'll do will be hands-on and straight to the points.
Who this course is for:
- PHP/Laravel Developers Curious about DevOps Methodologies
- Beginner DevOps Engineers
- Anyone interested in becoming a DevOps Engineer
- Anyone who wants to get their hands dirty and go beyond echoing "Hello World"