This is the ultimate book for learning Docker, brought to you by Docker Captain and leading educator in the container ecosystem Nigel Poulton.
Docker Deep Dive is a masterpiece, expertly written, and rated by BookAuthority as “the number 1 all-time best book on Docker”. As featured on CNN and Forbes, BookAuthority identifies and rates the best books in the world, based on public mentions, recommendations, ratings and sentiment.
In this book, Docker is simplified and brought to life via Nigel’s unique and energetic approach — many of its readers hold it up as the *gold standard* for technology books.
– If you want to learn the basics of Docker, this book is for you.
– If you want to be a pro with Docker, this book is for you.
Docker Deep Dive is updated regularly, meaning you get a book that’s applicable in the world today!
Key features include:
– Extensive coverage of Docker architecture
– Deep dive into core concepts such as images and containers
– Networking, volumes, and security
– Docker Certified Associate (DCA) coverage
Nigel is passionate about teaching Docker and this is reflected in this book. You’ll never get tired reading this book, and you’ll finish it with the confidence you need to take on Docker in the real world.