Learn the secrets to create magazine-style charts and visually-rich tables that grab user attention!
What you'll learn
- How to select the right [recommended] chart for your data story
- Create stylish, magazine-style charts that grab attention
- Adding interactivity for dynamic charts
- Visually-rich tables [conditional formatting, custom number formats & special fonts]
- Create corporate themes accessible in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Creative PowerPoint tips
- The ideal learner should have a general exposure to Excel in a reporting scenario
Looking for creative ways to present your numbers with impact?
If you’re willing to think beyond and explore more than the pie charts, then you can use Excel to achieve impressive visualizations (charts & tables) that will add credibility to your reports and presentations.
Through interactive and hands-on demos and exercises you’ll learn modern data visualization techniques that have close resemblance to creating infographics!
Fairly all the charts presented in this course can be created in both Excel and PowerPoint.
I’ll also show you how to create themes (a colour palette and fonts) that you can access across Excel, PowerPoint and Word …to save you having to look for your corporate colour codes.
We’ll dive into both simple and advanced, but creative techniques that allow you to create your own Excel charts and visually-rich tables from scratch …with confidence.
Who this course is for:
- Those involved in reporting or/and developing documents that require data visualization and charts