Ace the Excel MO-201 Exam and earn your official Microsoft Expert Certification, with free study guides + practice tests
What you'll learn
- Analyze data with advanced formulas, including logical operators, lookups, date/time functions, and more
- Automate tedious, manual tasks with no-code, user-friendly VBA macros
- Visualize data with advanced charts like histograms, tree maps, geopatial maps, funnels, and combo charts
- Manage and format data with custom formats, autofill & flash fill, data validation, and conditional formatting
- Explore data on the fly with PivotTables, Pivot Charts, slicers and timelines
- Customize workbook settings like protection & encryption, calculation modes, comments, and language tools
- Microsoft Excel 2019+ or Office 365
- Familiarity with core Excel functionality recommended, but not required
EXCEL EXAM MO-201: MICROSOFT EXCEL EXPERT
This course is specifically designed to help you ace the MO-201 Excel Expert Exam and earn your official Microsoft Expert Certification for Excel 2019 or Office 365.
We'll start by introducing Microsoft's MO-201 Exam, reviewing the test structure and interface, and addressing the key topics and objective domains you'll need to master, including:
- Analyzing data with formulas & macros
- Logical operators, date/time functions, financial functions, lookups, basic macros, formula auditing tools, etc.
- Managing & formatting data
- Custom formats, data validation, removing duplicates, autofill & flash fill, conditional formatting, etc.
- Exploring data with charts & PivotTables
- Statistical charts, tree maps & sunbursts, geospatial maps, PivotTables & PivotCharts, etc.
- Customizing workbook options & settings
- Linking Excel workbooks, protection & encryption, comments, calculation modes, language tools, etc.
Unlike other test prep materials, this is a hands-on and 100% project-based course, designed to put your skills to the test with practical demos and unique business intelligence case studies. You'll work with real data from Airbnb, and use Excel's full arsenal of tools to analyze property details, rental rates, mortgage projections, and everything in between.
Trust us, test prep has NEVER been this much fun!
By the end of the course, you'll be able to apply advanced formulas and functions, design custom visuals and formats, explore data with PivotTables, automate manual tasks with macros, collaborate with other users, and much more. We've even included several custom-built practice tests, designed to replicate the actual Excel MO-201 exam structure and prepare you for the real deal.
So why get certified as a Microsoft Excel Expert?
- Build powerful and practical skills to launch or accelerate your career
- Strengthen your resume and market yourself to potential employers
- Earn a highly coveted and prestigious credential, certified by Microsoft
Join today and get immediate, lifetime access to the following:
- 8+ hours of high-quality video
- Downloadable MO-201 test prep guide
- Excel project files & solutions
- Quizzes & practice tests
- Expert-support and Q&A forum
- 30-day money-back guarantee
-Enrique (Certified Excel Expert & Instructor, Maven Analytics)
Looking for the full business intelligence stack? Search for "Maven Analytics" to browse our full course library, including Excel, Power BI, MySQL, and Tableau courses!
See why Maven Analytics courses are among the TOP-RATED the BEST-SELLING analytics courses on Udemy:
"Some of the BEST courses I've ever taken. I've studied several programming languages, Excel, VBA and web dev, and Maven is among the very best I've seen!" Russ C.
"This is my fourth course from Maven Analytics and my fourth 5-star review, so I'm running out of things to say. I wish Maven was in my life earlier!" Tatsiana M.
"Excellent from start to finish. I picked up a bunch of techniques that will be useful in the workplace, from new chart templates to some very cool advanced visualizations. I loved all of it!" Robert C.
"Maven Analytics should become the new standard for all courses taught on Udemy!" Jonah M.
Who this course is for:
- Excel users seeking to pass the MO-201 Exam and become a Microsoft Certified Expert
- Aspiring data professionals seeking to earn valuable, industry-recognized credentials
- Anyone looking to build a deep and well-rounded Excel skill set
- Students looking for a fun, interactive, and project-based approach to test prep