Learn how build a financial model for solar plants and wind plants, and help seal renewable energy deals worldwide!
What you'll learn
- The fundamentals of a power plants' business, and their key value drivers
- How to model a plant's cashflow performance in Excel
- How to use this model to assess financing and commercial options for the plant and how they affect its value!
- Be able to build a basic 3-statement model in Excel
- How to use the index-match combination in Excel
Want to work on RENEWABLE ENERGY deals in WIND and SOLAR power?
Want to be part of the global shift to renewable energy?
Want to break into a sector that is expected to have $10TRILLION poured into it through 2040?
THIS is the course for YOU!
Go beyond filling out pre-prepared templates - build complex financial models from scratch!
Make a quantum leap in your financial modeling skills!
Save hours at work - by learning Excel best practices and VBA!
This course takes an application-led approach which will guide you through an ENTIRE buyout valuation model for a newly operational WIND PLANT or SOLAR PLANT in Excel!
You'll take a comprehensive a approach learning the BUSINESS AND RISK FUNDAMENTALS of wind and solar power plants' business, including how to find relevant information in technical engineering reports.
You won't just be taught how to build a financial model - you'll learn HOW TO USE IT.
You'll prepare yourself for to work on solar and wind plant deals ALL AROUND THE WORLD with:
- Advisory teams
- Private equity funds
- Debt funds
- Industrial developers
- Asset managers
You'll cover the theory and financial modeling for:
- Solar and wind plant business and operations
- Plant risk assessment
- Debt sizing
- Debt service sculpting/tailoring/payment structuring
- Lender covenants
- Complex cash waterfalls
- Debt service ratios
- Dynamic charts and dashboard design
- Circular calculations common in plant financing deals
Your financial model will:
- Handle complex financial engineering and analysis applicable to most wind and solar buyout deals
- Calculate returns, a fair buyout price, and industry-specific multiple
- Give you flexibility to assess multiple financing arrangements
- Have clean, efficient VBA code to speed up your analysis and free up your time
- Follow the very best practices actually used by professionals in the industry
This course gives you all the pro tips you'd other have to pay $1,000s to access as part of a corporate training programme!!
DON'T WAIT ON YOUR BOSS TO APPROVE THE TRAINING YOU DESERVE!!
ENROLL NOW - there's ZERO RISK as you're covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Students and young professionals interested in supporting commercial and financial deals for solar and wind power plants!