What you'll learn
- You will be ready to dive into ANY area of software development: app programming, video game programming, web programming, and more
- Best practices for writing code
- The course explains the concepts in depth from the ground up, no previous knowledge is necessary. EVERYTHING is explained in the course!
- Knowing how to use a PC at a basic level such as knowing how to install programs
- Overall, have the willingness of learning!
In this Fundamentals of Programming course you will learn in a basic and very complete way the most elementary notions about software development. This course will give a complete overview of all the most basic concepts to learn how to program, which will allow you to understand any language thanks to the general perspective that you will acquire. In fact, throughout the course you will learn how to apply each new idea in 9 different languages simultaneously.
Youwilllearn the basics of programming in several of the mainareas of software development:
- Web Development
- Mobile ApplicationDevelopment
- Desktop ApplicationDevelopment
The languages that we will see in this course are the following:
The course is divided into several sections:
- Introduction to Programming
- Data Handling
- Structured Programming
- Modular Programming
- ObjectOrientedProgramming (OOP)
But that's not everything, there are more sections that will be added to the course constantly, such as stored data, dynamic memory structures, error handling, best practices, and so on, until it covers all the basics of this fascinating environment.
All concepts are explained in detail, step by step, and with an emphasis on explaining the purpose of each thing. This way you will be able to lay the foundations of your professional development from the very beginning.This course will allow you to expand into any area of software development.
Isn't it great? Best part of it all is that it's within your reach.
Buy the course and enjoy everything that is awaiting you.
See you soon!
José Javier Villena
Who this course is for:
- Programming Students
- Systems Engineering Students
- Web ApplicationDevelopmentStudents
- Videogame Development Students
- Anyoneinterested in Programming