Learn how to build a blockchain from scratch with Go Programming Language (Golang)
What you'll learn
- Understand the theory and mechanisms behind Blockchain
- Understand the verification process with Blockchain transactions
- Understand consensus algorithm that's used for deriving nonce when mining
- Understand the theory behind sending/receiving cryptocurrency
- Learn how to develop a basic Blockchain using Go
- Understand hash's role in blockchain management
- Understand how Blockchain consensus mechanisms work
- Not a requirement, but those who have experience with cryptocurrency may find this course easier to understand
- We will be developing using Go, so a basic understanding of Go is recommended
DescriptionNow's the time!
With the emergence of Facebook's cryptocurrency, Libra, companies like Amazon, Microsoft, and IBM are also joining the virtual currencies trend. Blockchain development technology is anticipated to play a crucial role with IoT, medical, and even the real estate fields.
Step up your career to the next level by learning more about this new technology!
Why this course?
1. Learn by doing and not just listening!
This course provides a hands-on approach to learning about Blockchain concepts, intuition, and implementation. In this course, we'll be utilizing Blockchain technology and Go to develop a money transfer system.
2. Easy to understand
Confused by Blockchain? With much of Blockchain technology explained in complicated technical documents, many people may think of Blockchain as something that's confusing. But Blockchain and the technology underpinning the cryptocurrency, has the potential to revolutionize the platform for future network distribution systems.
3. Blockchain is the future
With a blockchain network, cross-border money transfers and many other transactions involving digital assets can all be made possible by just about anyone with access to the internet. But have you ever thought about how Blockchain can provide a solution for many of the challenges of registration related to land ownership and real estate? Implementation of a blockchain-based registry can enable the ownership documents to be recorded and assigned to an owner's user account. With Blockchain, every transaction is traceable, timestamped, and indisputable. Used in this way, blockchain can provide a highly secure record of ownership that can't be manipulated or lost. The possibilities of the uses of blockchain are endless - from voting systems to issuance of IDs such as passports - all can be made possible with blockchain technology.
Blockchain is the future and by understanding the concept and actually creating it from scratch, you'll be able to apply Blockchain in the real world.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Blockchain and its applications
- Anyone who prefers to learn about Blockchain by actual coding rather than Power Point slide explanations