DIY Tips to Save Money, Time and Aggravation on Common Home Reapirs
What you'll learn
- Tackle common, easy Do It Yourself Home Repairs
- Problem solve and fix clogs, jammed garbage disposers, tripped circuits, carpet stains, toilet rings and more
- Identify when to call a professional for repairs
- Save money, time & stress on basic home repairs
- Students need no prior knowledge of home repair.
Are you tired of spending $150 for contractor to make a 15 minute repair?
Do you panic and feel overwhelmed when things break at home?
Do you live alone and want to be a confident and capable homeowner who knows how to problem solve, what to buy and how to fix it?
Home Repair Made Easy is an ideal course for new homeowners and single, divorced or widowed women ready to save money, time and stress dealing with home repairs. Remember, if women can give birth to a human they can surely tackle the toilet!
- Clogs in sinks, showers and tubs
- Jammed garbage disposers
- Non working outlets, GFCI's and tripped circuits
- Carpet stains and general cleaning tips
- Removal of stains in toilets and other plumbing fixtures
With Home Repair Made Easy, you will...
- Learn to Do It Yourself
- End your dependence on others
- Save Money, Time and Stress
- Have a safer, more functional, and efficient home
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you are a woman who wants to save time, money and aggravation managing the home.
- Perfect beginner course for single divorced, widowed women. Take this course if you want to stop waiting on a man to fix it and want to spare yourself seeing a contractor's crack.
- This course is ideal for homeowners or renters who are new to home repair. Course is created with women in mind but very applicable to male homeowners.
- Renters can learn ways to maintain their unit without waiting for the building superintendent.
- This course contains every day useful content for any homeowner but professional contractors may find they know the information.