What you'll learn
- Embrace the mindset of an entrepreneur (not an employee)
- Workshop your freelance niche (should you specialize or generalize?)
- Discover the biggest pains of your target client
- How to solve a big problem with your services (not scratch an itch)
- The specific skills required to succeed (and the one's you should stop doing)
- Craft an irresistible offer (that your client's will love)
- Gaining competitive edge in an oversaturated freelance market
- Capture consistent leads that want to book you
- How to always be marketing your business (without burning out)
- How to land your first (or next) paid client
- Build a clear strategy for continued success
Freelancing does NOT mean work for free!
This is an online course for coders, creatives & coaches who are ready to start their business as a work-from-home freelancer this year.
Are you ready to win back your Freedom with Freelancing?
This course provides you with the Exact Steps to Make It As a Freelance Web Developer and Launch a Business on the Side in 5-weeks (or less).
You already know that a freelancing business can give you the life you want. The freedom you need. Whether that means leaving your 9-5 job, providing a better life for your family, or giving you the opportunity to go on adventures whenever you want.
But, you’re probably stuck at the very beginning. Where do you start? What do you do? You might be spinning your wheels in frustration, feeling like you’re getting nowhere.
Here’s the thing. While every freelancer does things a little bit differently, there are certain steps each one has taken to find success. Certain things that they do that help launch a successful freelance business, one that lets them quit their job, feed their family, and live a better life.
What is Freelancing Freedom: Essentials Edition?
A lot of courses you’ll come across will promise to tell you every last thing the teacher knows. I’m not going to do that.
Instead, you’re going to get the bare essentials you need to develop a freelancing business in as little time as possible. That way you can start earning money without going into information overload.
Freelancing Freedom: Essentials Edition gives you:
- The step by step guide to building a freelance business, from deciding what skills you need to earn your first client.
- Video, text, and audio versions of each module so you can learn in whatever way is best for YOU.
- Absolutely no fluff. Everything in the course is actionable content that you can put to immediate use.
You’re going to get the bare essentials you need to develop a freelancing business in as little time as possible. That way you can start earning money without going into information overload.
Who is this course for?
I built Freelancing Freedom: Essentials Edition for those individuals who either have not started their freelancing journey or who are struggling to earn any significant income.
This course is great for:
- Individuals who want to start up a low-risk side business as a freelancer, but have no idea where to start on their journey.
- Freelancers who just can’t seem to break that $1,000 a month barrier, no matter how much time they put in.
- People who have been overwhelmed by all of the contradicting information online, and just want the essentials that can get them started so they can book that coveted first paying client.
You want freedom.
Who it is NOT for!
In fact, it’s not for most people. Because while freelancing is enormously rewarding, it can also be extremely difficult. So, before you go any further, I advise you to ensure if you fit the following criteria.
This course is not for you if you are:
- Already earning a full-time income freelancing (Congratulations! Reach out and tell me your story. I’d love to hear from you).
- Expecting to go from broke to a six-figure income in less than a month (that’s just not realistic — no matter how fancy the car, or how big the library of books in the background of the video).
- Not ready to commit time or energy learning these essentials (Freelancing takes work, there are easier ways to make money).
Join now and start working towards YOUR freedom today!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to start up a low-risk side business as a freelancer, but have no idea where to start on their journey.
- Web designers & web developers who want to work with clients (and stop hunting down gigs)
- Freelancers who are sick of bidding for gigs on overcrowded marketplaces
- People who are interested in starting a low-risk, low-cost side hustle
- Freelancers who are tired of the "feast & famine" cycle