Make your life easy by understanding hundreds of programming problems with easy explanation
What you'll learn
- Analyze, design, and solve real world problems in Python
- Develop problem solving skills that will help you to solve programming problems with less effort
- Understand basic procedural programming skills
- Understand basic Object Orientation Skills
- No prior experience of programming is required.
- Basic working with computer may be a plus point!
I have designed this course for students who fall under following categories;
- If you are a brand new student at university or college level and qualifying a programming language is your degree requirement.
- If you have not learned any programming language before (and think that it is the language of Alien)
- If You feel it very difficult (and it makes your eyes rainy at nights)
- If you have already taken online courses and think that material was too basic or didn't contain sufficient explanation or supplementary material
- If you are passionate technology explorer and wants to know what programming languages are?
My Approach of Teaching
- First we learn how to understand basic programming problem and break it in to concrete steps (input/processing/output/iterations etc.)
- Then we learn how to convert those steps to algorithm/Flowcharts
- Then, we convert those steps in to python instructions.
- Easy and step by step explanation. Please see my preview lectures to judge the "Quality"
- 24/7 support for students. You can query about any problem related to topics covered in the course.
Who this course is for:
- If you feel that Programming is "Difficult" then this course is designed for you.
- This course is designed for newbies who are at University level or College level and want to improve their programming skills
- If you have not learned any programming before, but it is a mandatory part of your university or college degree then you are at right place!
- This course is useful for you even if you are a secondary/high school student
- This course is also helpful for instructors who want to teach programming fundamentals first time in their life.