Learn how to create Helicopter physics for Games with Unity 3D and C#!
What you'll learn
- You will have the experience to work with Rigidbodies in a controllable way
- You will have a complete code base to develop any type of Helicopter controller
- You will better understand why helicopters fly and the physics behind them.
- You will Learn the Beginnings of Editor Scripting
- You will learn how to set up a flexible Input System
- You will learn about C# concepts such as Inheritance, Interfaces, Properties, and Namespaces
- You will gain a better understanding of Organizing your Unity projects
- You will gain an insight of how to begin to plan out a Unity Project or Unity System
- You will learn to build a re-usable Weapon System
- You will learn how to build two types of cameras with re-usable code
- A basic Knowledge of Unity 3D and its Interface
- Unity 2017 to Unity 2018 is required
- A Beginner Level Understanding of C#
In this course you will learn how to create a helicopter controller from scratch. You will learn how to create the physics necessary to generate realistic and arcady helicopter flight mechanics. You will also learn how to set up your Unity project in efficient ways, how to create Editor Scripts, and how to use the Unity Rigidbody to its fullest.
You also receive two helicopter models and the contents of the Unity project, to give you a head start on your helicopter games!
By the end of the course you will have gained knowledge about Helicopter physics, unity project organization, C# programming, Unity VFX, how to create a weapon system, how to create a camera system, how to create an audio system, and much more! Enroll today and start flying the friendly skies in you very own helicopter!
Who this course is for:
- A beginner to intermediate Unity user who would like to know more about Physics in Unity
- A unity user who would like to gain a better understanding of Unity's Rigidbody
- Anyone who is interested in wanting to build a Helicopter game in Unity
- Anyone interested in learning how to make a Desert Strike type Game
- A beginning Unity user who wants to know more about Project Organization and Editor Scripting