What you'll learn
- Understand how virtual DOM works
- Code your own React like library from scratch
- Deeply understand what a functional and stateful component is
- Understand life cycle methods and its use
- Understand how setState works in React
- Understand JSX
- Having basic React knowledge will be advantage but not required
Treat this offer as a "One Time Investment" to all future updates.
The goal of the series is to master fundamentals using first principles. So, mostly we will be understanding things in depth and then implement libraries, frameworks etc. from scratch.
This course will teach you the inner working of Virtual DOM from fundamental perspective and also helps you write a minimal version of React like library from scratch.
The front end engineering course status blog is published on my medium blog.
The below is the broad agenda:
- Understanding Closures
- Understanding Virtual DOM
- createElement (the core of vdom structure creation)
- Native elements
- Diffing native elements
- Functional Components
- Diffing functional Components
- Stateful Components
- Diffing stateful components
- Life Cycle Methods
Special to the team at Algorisys Technologies for the support in creating these contents.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to intermediate programmer