Deliver well-designed and ready-to-go React apps like a pro with confidence.
Building React apps requires an expert decision before writing the first line of code. You are responsible for building a cohesive, maintainable code base that will help your team succeed and build a React app that meets your customers' needs.
There are hundreds of decisions to make.
If you don't make the right choice, your users will suffer.
Your team will suffer.
You will be stuck in your early bad decisions for at least the next 5 years.
React is the smart choice for most web development projects in 2020
But React's flexibility is a double-edged sword.
It is up to you and your team to decide how your application is built and maintained over time.
You need experience to make these decisions.
Experience is needed.
One of the biggest challenges when learning React is the vast sea of low-quality learning content on the Internet.
You will spend countless hours browsing outdated, low-effort, inconsistent, and often incorrect blog posts, YouTube videos, and online courses trying to figure out how to build scalable React apps.
The books are out of date.
The articles are full of bad advice.
Screencasts are outdated and take too long to watch, but still don't provide real-world practice.
Youtube channels are thinly veiled content marketing schemes designed to get money out of your wallet without caring about you or your career.
There must be a better way.
What if you had a resource for you and your team to teach the consistent fundamentals of React component development, as well as a well-defined, field-proven enterprise-grade architecture for building scalable applications?
Wouldn't it be great to confidently develop React apps with a solid foundation?
Would you like to have a consistent strategy and get rid of the indecision that comes with building a new React app from scratch?
Epic React is the practice of programming in a real-world development environment.
Epic React is a series of interactive coding workshops that have been tested live and in person over the years for hundreds of developers like you.
This collection of self-paced workshops will start right at the beginning of your journey to React and walk you through a well-tested application architecture.
- React Basics (1 hr. 51 min.)
- React Hooks (2h 24m)
- Advanced React Hooks (1 hour 13 minutes)
- Advanced React Patterns (1 hour 17 minutes)
- React Performance (2h 13m)
- Testing React Applications (2 hours)
- React Suspense (1 hr. 32 min.)
- Building a React App (6 h. 59 min.)
- 19 hours of short in-depth video
- Self-paced interactive exercises
- 10 full hours of meaningful video conversations with React experts
This is middle / advanced stuff.
Epic React is not for beginner developers.
We assume the following about your experience:
- The willingness to be active at work is not a passive course, and you won't be successful if you don't put in the effort. It is very difficult.
- Epic React is designed for web developers who want to build robust, high quality, well tested React apps that scale to meet the needs of users, teams, and project stakeholders.
Epic React has been designed with your needs in mind to help you make the choice and build scalable React apps.