Add an awesome kettlebell workout to your arsenal for regular training
What you'll learn
- Interval training with a kettlebell (EMOM)
- Warming up for a kettlebell workout
- High-intensity training (AMRAP)
- 1 kettlebell
This is the Wild West WOD, an intense kettlebell workout designed by the Cavemantraining team. Taco Fleur and Anna Junghans will guide you through this workout step-by-step in a way that anybody and everybody can do this workout. You'll also learn what an EMOM interval and AMRAP workout is.
Main targets: Legs, biceps, triceps, muscular endurance, grip, and shoulders
The videos are conveniently structures as an introduction, warm-up technique, workout technique, increasing complexity, follow-along warm-up, follow-along workout, and follow-along cooldown. There is also a full-length video of all chapters in one with English captions.
Duration: Approx. 30 minutes for warm-up and workout. Approx. 35 minutes with stretching. If you just do the workout it’s approx. 20 minutes.
- 6 x Squat deadlifts (double arm)
- 6 x Stiff-legged hip hinge deadlifts
- 2 x Alternating runners lunge and twist
- 3 Gunslingers each side
- 3 Bootstrappers
- 3 Alternating reverse lunges
3 minutes rest
Buy-in 40 triceps push-ups
32 rounds of
- Bent-over row
- Hang clean
- Strict press
Buy-out 40 triceps push-ups
Rx 16kg for men and 12kg for women but any weight that is suitable for you will work.
- Non-explosive gunslinger: squat deadlift and assisted hammer curl
- Squat deadlift and curl
- Squat deadlift and assisted curl
- Bootstrappers without weight
- Increase the number of reps for the EMOM from 3 to 4.
- Increase the weight.
- Remove or decrease the rest time.
- Anyone wanting to workout with a kettlebell