- Extra Resources
- All resources are in the folder.
Learn C++ Programming from Zero to Mastery in 2020
Specially designed for people who don't have any knowledge about programming & want to learn C++ from scratch in 2020
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 4.5 (223 ratings)
Created by Ankit Thakran, Harsh Kajla
What you'll learn
- The fundamentals of C++
- Learn best practices and avoid pitfalls via useful Do’s and Don’ts
- Write fast and powerful C++ programs, compile the source code, and create executable files
- Learn C++ features that allow you to program compact and high-performance C++ applications
- Learn Object-Oriented Programming Design Concept in C++ Perfectly with Examples
- Learn Basic concepts of Programming C++, OOPs, STL, Recursion
- A computer running Windows, Mac OS X or Linux
- No programming knowledge required. The course covers C++ programming concepts in detail.
- Prepare to write thousands of lines of C++ code!
So, you've heard a lot about C++, but you don't know how to get started? This Udemy course is exactly what you need!
Choosing a course that’s perfect for you can be damn hard. You need Instructor:
- Who are passionate about what they do
- Keep their courses continually updated
- And most important, provide outstanding support and follow up to your questions
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the C++ programming language on Udemy!
This course assumes no previous coding experience. It doesn't matter if you have never written any programs or you have no idea about programming... After my course, all of this will change. You will bust the myth that programming is a difficult thing!
A major focus is problem-solving skills, algorithms and strong fundamentals. Also, the focus of this course will be to make sure that you have done a substantial amount of coding by the end of it. You'll be exposed from very easy to hard level of questions
After this course you will become smarter with your solutions and able to use the advanced components of the C++ language easily
The course is designed keeping in mind the requirements of beginners. The course starts with the fundamentals of logic building and problem-solving.
This course will enhance the problem-solving skills of the students using C++. The course follows a step-by-step approach to make students fall in love with programming and ignite their passion for coding with the help of problems ranging to easy to intermediate to expert level.
Moreover, I am using a pen tablet to write on the screen and provide even more visual explanations.
This course will teach you all the fundamentals you need. Trust me, you won't need any other course to reach the intermediate/advanced level after this course.
With over 75+ lectures and more than 16+ hours of video, this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned!
You will learn how to program in C++ in a fast and easy way! .This course will teach you C++ in a practical manner
As for the curriculum, the curriculum is designed to make students proficient in programming.
You will learn theory and you will also gain lots of practice. During the course, we will write many programs that will make you a great programmer.
I believe that when learning to code, it is best that you learn it while typing codes on your computer rather than just listening. This course exactly do that
I have made the course as friendly as possible. You don't feel like you are listening to a professor but rather a friend with some funny jokes and we know friends are best teachers
The course is continually updated and enhanced. This guarantees what you’re learning is relevant for you today and will never be obsolete..
I’ll personally answer all your questions
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have within 24 hours,7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all).
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let me know and I’ll refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with learning C++, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Many people think Coding can be mastered only by geniuses who have some supernatural intelligence levels but I must tell you, “You don’t need to be a genius to learn how to code. Only determination is required”
I strongly believe that with the right guidance and perfect determination, any student willing to learn to program can become a master of coding
Importantly, this course teaches students the real-life skills needed to get those in-demand jobs or further their programming skills.
If you want to take ONE COURSE to master C++ take this course.
Ready to get started,?
Enrol now using the “Buy Now” button on the right, Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you. See for yourself the great quality of my course and enjoy it!
So what are you waiting for? Learn C++ in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
See you on the inside (hurry, the class is waiting!)
Click the Buy Now button and start learning now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code using C++.
- Beginners - (Concepts are Covered from Basics to Advanced)
- Course Covers more than University Syllabus.
- If you already know C++ then you will definitely improve your understanding of programming and OOPs concepts.
- Anyone who want to enhance C++skills by learning the basics of Object-Oriented Programming (OOPS)
- Anyone who wants to grasp the concept with real example and quizzes.
- Flowchart - 100% Optional
- Installing Code Blocks
- Programming Basics
- Storing Data
- Character Array
- Matrix or 2D Array
- Dynamic Memory Allocation\OOPS - Introduction
- Constructors - 1
- Fraction Class
- Complex No. Class
- Constructors - 2
- Constant Function & Static Members
- Operator Overloading
- Dynamic Array Class - Vector Implementation
- Polynomial Class
- Encapsulation & Abstraction
- Virtual Function and Abstract Class
- Friend Function & Friend Class
- Exception Handling
- Selection Sort Algorithm
- Bubble Sort Algorithm
- Inbuilt Sort: Standard Template Library (STL)
- Linear Search Algorithm
- Binary Search Algorithm
- File Handling
- String - STL
- Number System