Digital Circuits, Digital Logic Design, Switching Theory and Logic Design , Digital Electronics, logic Gates
What you'll learn
- Be able to learn the Basic concepts of Digital circuits
- Be able to learn the basic concept of binary number system, number system conversion Binary codes
- Be able to learn the basic concept of Boolean Algebra and Theorems
- Be able to learn the basic concept of logic gates and design of circuits
- Be able to learn the basic concept of K- Map and simplification methods
- Basic Electrical circuits concepts and Basic electronic devices
This Course deals with the basic number system ( types of number system, conversions, BCD code, Gray code, Excess-3 code and binary data representation) .
This Course Explains Boolean operations, Sum Of Product and Product Of Sum, Boolean theorems and Logic Gates(NAND,NOR).
This course deals with Boolean expression simplification methods ( K-MAP and tabulation method )
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Electronics and electrical
- GATE ECE, GATE EEE, GATE CSE
- Engineering Academics