Quickly learn Figma to Design and Prototype an awesome looking Mobile App with screen transitions and hone UI UX Skills
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Figma interface, tools and tips to improve your design workflow
- Create Clickable interactive Prototypes with transition effects in Figma
- Wireframe and Design your own App idea using Figma
- Understand usage of Layout Grid and Guides in User Interface Design
- Use auto-animate in Illustrations or across two screens(artboards)
- Common Shortcut keys to quickly learn Figma Tool
- Design Collaboration with other Team members using Team Libraries
- Just a learning mindset
Figma is one of the most powerful UI and UX Design tool that can even run in your browser. Figma’s power is hidden in its being cross-platform and its Collaboration feature where you can easily collaborate with other Designers and Developers. It works seamlessly on Windows and Mac Operating Systems with a Desktop Application. In recent times, it is one of the most powerful and popular User Interface Design App due to being a Cloud based App (saves your file version history) and its FREE to use too
This course will teach you all about User Interface Designing and also adding interactivity to your Designs with powerful prototyping features of Figma. First, we will learn about the basic tools, common keyboard shortcuts and familiarizing ourselves with the Figma’s interface.
Once you have solid basics, we will move on to Auto Layout, Responsive design and few advance things like viewing your Prototype live on an actual Mobile Device. I will show you everything step by step.
We will design together the User Interface and then the prototype of a “Recipe App called YUMMS” from the scratch and make it into a pro level design by multiplying Artboards, using reusable Styles and Components.
If you are Beginner in UI UX Design or a seasoned UI/UX Designer trying to switch from Sketch or Adobe XD, please join me in this learning experience.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Designers
- Novice Designer
- User Interface Designers
- UX Designers
- Newbies in the field of UI/UX design
- Web Designers