Modern C++ multithreading: threads, async, tasks, locks, futures, promises, conditions and more.
What you'll learn
- How to use multithreading in C++ 17 onwards.
- Be able to code in C++
An introduction to multithreading, and to the powerful multithreading features added to C++ in 2011, 2014 and 2017.
Take your C++ to the next level!
Among other things, you'll learn the following in this course:
- How to create threads using the thread class or async
- How to work with promises, futures and tasks
- How to use mutexes and locks to coordinate multiple threads
- How to use conditions to signal between threads
- How to create blocking queues and thread pools
Who this course is for:
- C++ developers