What you'll learn
- Backend Development
- Frontend Development
- Running development setups in containers
You just found the most comprehensive online resource on Deno, React Mongo, Docker, Docker-Compose and NIGNX available to date. This project-based course will introduce you, step by step to all of the modern tools that all top the line Deno and React developer should know in 2020.
We will build together a strong foundation during the course of this project, starting with Docker and Docker-Compose.
We will learn how to Dockerize all the applications we will need, creating no one or two Docker containers but four, we will learn how:
- Create a Docker Image to host our Deno Application with hot-reload function
- Create a Docker Image to host our Rect Drag'n'Drop application also with hot-reload
- Create a Dockerized MongoDb container where we will map the data to a volume on our machine, so we never miss the data.
- Create a NGINX Docker container to proxy the request between the API requests and the Front-End Requests.
- Setup Visual Studio to an extra fast development
- Install all the necessary tools together
- Learn how to create a Deno server using Oak
- Learn how to connect Deno with MongoDb
- Learn how to validate our data using Validasour
- Make how to make our React application look Amazing with UiKit
- Learn how to mutate state directly using Immer
- Take Axios to make HTTP connections to its extreme
- Learn step by step, the main hooks in react:
- and many custom hooks we will create
- All you need to know to set up NGINX in Docker
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish of releasing a professional-grade Deno and React project from your development machine all the way into production.
We jump directly into the deep end and get our hands dirty, however along the way we will cover all Deno basics and then going into advanced topics so you can make right decisions on architecture and tools on any of your future Deno and React projects.
All code will be provided, and you will get access to the full project code, so signing up for the course will give you a project to put on their portfolio right away, and did I already say it is a full amazing Drag'n'Drop project noting like any other online course ever covered?
The topics covered in this course are:
3 reasons why this course is unlike anything out there:
1. You will build the most significant project you will find out there using Deno.
2. You will have an instructor that consults all over the world, solving the worst problems a company can have and train their employers, teaching you exclusively.
3. This course will always be evolving and updating as the landscape changes
With all that said, all you need to do is to...
Click ENROLL NOW and see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Developers that want to expand they knowledge
- Developers that want to explore new technologies
- Anyone with desire to learn