Learn GraphQL in Laravel & Vue, Creating an Almost 1 to 1 Trello Clone using Tailwind CSS!
What you'll learn
- Creating an almost 1:1 Trello Clone using Laravel, Vue & Tailwind
- Creating GraphQL Server in Laravel
- Creating a Vue Frontend client using Apollo to consume GraphQL
- Basic Laravel knowledge
- Basic PHP knowledge
If you're looking to learn how to build SPA with Laravel, Lighthouse, Vue.js, Apollo Client, Tailwind CSS and GraphQL you found the best place.
In this course you will build a Trello clone (Laravello Project) and a Netlify inspired blog application (BlogQL Project).
Along the way you will learn:
- Creating a GraphQL API with Laravel and Lighthouse
- Creating a SPA application in Vue.js
- Styling your page with utility based CSS framework Tailwind CSS (new hot kid on the block!)
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Laravel programmers