Complete Security Scanning for Windows Server, Applications and Network with Nessus, OpenVAS and Nmap scanner
What you'll learn
- Installation and management of Nessus, OpenVAS and Nmap Scanner
- Complete host scan, server scan and database scan with Nessus, OpenVAS and Nmap scanner
- Advance Web application scanning with Nessus and Nmap Scanner
- Building and using custom security template for vulnerability scanning
- Behind the scene of Vulnerability scanning with Nmap, openVAS and Nessus scanner
- Basics of TCP/IP model
- Knowledge of Windows fundmentals
Welcome to this Mastering Scanning with Nessus, OpenVAS and Nmap! This course will be highly practical but also be covering theory in the beginning. This course is extremely helpful for security engineers or security consultant who want to perform vulnerability scanning for their organizations or customers.
Launching Scan: Here you'll learn to launch different scans such as host discovery, network scan, credential scan, malware scan and wannacry ransomware scan.
Advance Web Application Test: In this, students will learn to launch an advance web application scanning such as Advance Scan, Advance dynamic scan, Web Application Test for known vulnerabilities, Web application Test for All vulnerabilities(Quick) and Web application Test for All vulnerabilities(Complex).
Analysis and Reporting: At the end, you'll learn to perform basic and advance analysis with each scan results. You'll also learn to prepare a report to share with the concern team.
Who this course is for:
- Security Analyst who want scan their complete Infrastructure including Network, database and Web Applications
- Cybersecurity or Infosec engineers who want to learn Web Application Scanning in details with Nessus Scanner