Working with SSH is made easy for Linux Admins & DevOps Engineers! & Amazon AWS EC2 Linux Instance Setup!
What you'll learn
- Gain in-depth knowledge to become a SSH power user.
- Transferring files & directories using SSH
- Port Forwarding/Tunneling
- Generating and Using key-pair (Public & Private Keys)
- Accessing GUI applications running on remote Linux Machine
- SSH Installation
- Securing and Hardening SSH Server
- Linux & Windows Basics
- VirtualBox Environment & Usage familiarity
- Two or more Virtual Machines running Ubuntu
- ( Optional ) Putty Familiarity
This course is specially designed to enhance and add value to Linux Admins and DevOps Engineers skill-set. The course starts with the basics and goes into the advanced concepts to become a PRO.
- SSH History.
- Basic SSH usage.
- Running commands on a remote machine.
- Running a local script on a remote machine.
- Transferring files and folders to & from remote machines.
- Understanding Public/Private Key concepts.
- Generating Key-pair and using them for passwordless authentication.
- OpenSSH Server installation & learn to Start, Stop, and Restart.
- Port Forwarding/Tunneling.
- X11 Forwarding.
- SSH Configuration & Related files.
- Securing OpenSSH
- *** NEW *** Create a Linux Virtual Machine (EC2) in Amazon AWS & SSH into your own AWS Linux Machine.
- You get 30-day Money Back Guarantee!! So, WHY NOT GIVE IT A TRY !!
- Linux & Windows Administrators
- QA Engineers
- Database Administrators
- IT Managers