Web Applications Development with MongoDB, Express, React and Node
What you'll learn
- How to design and program a full stack web application with MongoDB, Express, React and Node
- How to use the Mongoose mapper to create database Schemas and access a cloud MongoDB database
- How to use the Express framework to create a RESTful back end API
- How to implement Data Validation, Filtering, Pagination, User Authentication, Authorization and more...
- Ability to handle Node packages and modules
- A basic understanding of the React ecosystem
This is a step-by-step walk-through on development with MERN.
In the MERN stack made simple course we will create a full-stack web application with
- React and
With the Express framework we will speed up the development of a back-end API, following the REST architecture.
With React we will create a front-end client with interactive user interfaces, declarative views and reusable components.
We will set our back end to run on the Node runtime which is open source and cross platform.
We will learn about various important business logic and application engineering topics, such as:
- Error Handling
- CRUD operations
- Code organizing patterns
- Web Developers and Programmers interested in creating Full Stack Web Applications