MERN Stack React Node MongoDB powered E-Commerce App with PayPal and Credit Card Payment along with Admin Dashboard
What you'll learn
- Learn Node JS API (Backend) Development
- Learn React JS (Frontend) Web Development
- Learn to Write Functional Components with React Hooks
- Learn the Fundamental Concepts of Building Ecommerce Application
- Learn to Implement Payment Gateway using Credit Card and PayPal
- Learn to Integrate Braintree (A PayPal Company) for Payment Processing
- Learn to Implement Advance Searching/Filtering based on Categories
- Learn to Implement Advance Searching/Filtering based on Price Range
- Learn to Implement Standard Products Search System with Categories option/dropdown
- Learn to Build Shopping Cart
- Learn to Implement Authentication based on JWT
- Learn to Build Scalable React App with Proper Layouts and Routes
- Learn to build Admin and User Dashboard
- Learn to Implement Flexible Private and Admin Routing System
- Learn advance CRUD with Products and Categories
- Learn to handle File Upload
- Learn to use LocalStorage (CRUD) to Minimize Requests to Backend
- Learn to Store Sold Products Record into the Database for Further Processing
- User Profile and Update Ability
- Learn to implement Order Management System by Admin
- Learn to Deploy your app to Digital Ocean's Cloud Servers
- Learn to add a Custom Domain name to your app
- Learn to use Cloudflare's CDN to serve your app (for speed)
- Learn to use Cloudflare's free SSL to secure your app
- Basic Understanding of React Js
- Basic Understanding of Node Js
COURSE UPDATE: Deployment, Domain, CDN and free SSL
Learn to Deploy your fully functioning Ecommerce app to production by using Digital Ocean cloud servers. Learn to add your own custom Domain name. Learn to use Cloudflare's CDN to supercharge the speed of your site and also use free SSL to secure your app.
Full Stack / MERN Stack (Mongo Express React Node) Powered Ecommerce App from Scratch to Deoplyment
As a Web Developer, I have always wanted to build an Ecommerce App.
I wanted to know how to implement Add to Cart, Payment Gateways, Order Management System and so much more...
And I know a lot of you out there want to experience building Ecommerce app. The experience is absolutely amazing and it gives you loads of must have knowledge and confidence to start off your next big project using React Node and MongoDB.
This course also uses latest React Hooks which is an absolute joy. Your code will be so much simplified and readable, you wont believe it.
Our Node API will follow MVC Pattern. The codebase will be so clean and elegant, you will be absolutely loving it.
You will also get introduced with Braintree (A PayPal Company) for handling Payments. Braintree is hands down the best payment gateway you could possibly use in a production site for both PayPal and Credit Card payments.
By the end of the course you will learn to deploy your fully functioning Ecommerce app to Digital Ocean cloud servers for production.
Not only that... you will also learn to add your own custom Domain, use Cloudflare's CDN to supercharge your app and free SSL to secure your app.
All this goodness for the price of lunch? YES! Thats right!
We are really living in an age of goodness. Aren't we?
OK. Enough said, I know you cant wait to get your hands on this course
By the way, you will never get stuck with this course because each lecture has the Source Code available. Really?
Here are some of the course highlights:
- Search product
- Search products based on particular category
- New arrivals
- Best sellers
- Product image
- Product information
- Product in stock/out of stock
- View product
- Related product
- Add to cart
- Remove product
- Adjust quantity
- Signin to checkout
- User dashboard
- Admin dashboard
- Private routes
- Admin routes
- Shopping cart
- Checkout with credit card and paypal
- Checkout with delivery address
- Success message
- Update profile
- Advance search of products
- Advance search based on category and price range
- Load more products
- Admin dashboard
- Create category
- Create product
- View orders
- Manage products update/delete
- Role based access
- and lots more...............
Let me welcome you in an Incredible Journey of Building a MERN Stack React, Node and MongoDB powered Ecommerce Application from the groud up. Let's do it. Let's code together.
Who this course is for:
- A Web Developer looking to Build API with Node JS and MongoDB
- A Web Developer looking to Build Fast, Interactive and Scalable Web Applications using React JS
- A Web Developer looking to Build a FullStack Ecommerce Application using MERN Stack