Complete techniques for the MO-100 Microsoft Word 2019/365 Associate Exam Preparation
What you'll learn
- How to successfully pass the MO-100 Microsoft Certified Associate Exam in Word 2019/365 and become a Microsoft Office Specialist
- Be confident and competent in your use of Microsoft Word 2019/365 for everyday business use
- Be ready to begin to study to become a certified Microsoft Office Specialist
- Guarantee potential Employers of your competence in Microsoft Word 2019/365
- The only prerequisite is that you have access to Microsoft Word 2019/365 and the willingness to complete the exercises and practice tests.
Microsoft Word (2019/365) Associate Certification Preparation for the MO-100 Exam
This course will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam MO-100. Developed by University Lecturers who are also Microsoft Certified Professionals, MOS Masters and MOS examiners, no course on Udemy or any other educational platform can surpass this content. With over 90 lectures covering every possible aspect of the MO-100 syllabus, you can be 100% certain that your knowledge of the skills required to succeed will be excellent. In addition to an explanation of every required certification technique, the course provides an overview of the exam, the objective requirements set by Microsoft, tips on how to prepare and what to expect on the day of the test. It includes a comprehensive bank of test exercises which reflect the style of questions asked in the MO-100 Microsoft Associate Word exam, together with video solutions for all of the exercises in the Course Exercise Book.
MOS University 'Try It Yourself' exercises and resources are provided for almost every lecture. These allow you to test your self to ensure that your understanding of the lecture material is sound.
Become a Microsoft Office Specialist and Enhance Your Career
- No prior knowledge required
- Start from scratch and get Microsoft to certify your skills in this hugely important technical skill
- Understand the requirements of the MO-100 Certification Exam
- Learn how to correctly prepare for the test
- Get advice from seasoned professionals who know how to pass the exam
Associate Word with the MO-100 Exam
This course is suitable for people at all levels of proficiency in Microsoft Word. If you are new to the subject, then the course will lead you step by step through every single technique which is tested in the MO-100 exam. If you are already proficient in the use of Word to some extent, then this course will help you to understand what is required in order to obtain a valuable certification in the subject.
Every element of the objective domain (Microsoft Syllabus) for the MO-100 exam is comprehensively covered, together with exercises designed to ensure that you know the style and types of questions which you are required to answer in the exam.
When you pass the MO-100 exam, Microsoft issue you with the MOS, or Microsoft Office Specialist Associate certification status, in Microsoft Word 2019/365. Obtaining this certification provides tangible evidence that you are proficient in your use of Microsoft Word and your LinkedIn profile will be automatically adjusted by Microsoft to reflect this achievement.
If you follow and complete the course and exercises you will really optimise your chances of gaining that qualification, you will enhance your status in your existing job and boost your job prospects in the marketplace.
Content and Overview
Suitable for beginners or for anyone who has a reasonable knowledge of Microsoft Word, this course is aimed at you obtaining Associate certification status from Microsoft by passing the MO-100 exam. Rather than simply provide sample questions, the course explains how the exam is structured, the way that the questions should be approached and how to study successfully to pass.The course also includes invaluable advice on the best way to prepare and what to expect from the testing process.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are either total beginners with Microsoft Word or who are intermediate users but want to obtain Associate Certification in Word 2019/365
- Existing users of Word who want to have access to the type of exercises which will ensure they will pass the Microsoft Office Specialist certification in Associate Word 2019/365
- Graduates or others seeking to gain professional qualifications