Windows Server 2016 Edition. Master all core exam topics: AD, DNS, DHCP, DFS, IIS, RDS...
What you'll learn
- Install Windows Server 2016
- Install and configure web services (IIS)
- Understand Active Directory
- Deploy DNS and DHCP
- Add roles and features
- Remote access and RDS
- Groups and permissions
- PowerShell in action
- General IT knowledge
- Understanding of network protocols
MTA Windows Server 2016 Administration Fundamentals covers all important exam topics and helps you get ready for the exam. The course has been recorded using Windows Server 2016 to match the updated MTA curriculum from Microsoft.
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is a recommended entry point into IT certification. Pass just one exam and you'll earn a certification!
The main benefit to earning a Microsoft Certification is that it shows potential employers/hiring managers that you have the necessary requirements and skills to be the perfect candidate for the job.
What will I learn?
- Overview of Microsoft Server solutions
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS, RDS
- E-books and presentations with step-by-step instructions
- Detailed lectures on Active Directory
- Users, Groups, Permisions and Policies
- Virtualization, Remote Access, Security, Storage...
- PowerShell in action
Contents and Overview
In over 3 hours of content including more than 30 lectures, this course covers the basics of Windows Server 2016. You will find a couple of quizzes to make sure you can practice exam questions and test your knowledge before moving to the next section.
We start from scratch discussing an installation process, basic configuration and we move to roles and features like Hyper-V, Remote Access, Active Directory, Storage, and Printers.
There are lectures dedicated to maintenance and troubleshooting - skills you need to have if you want to apply for a job and work with Microsoft Servers.
Students completing the course will have the knowledge to install and manage a Windows Server 2016 including basic troubleshooting. You'll also receive bonus materials that reinforces the concepts you've learned. A lot of real world examples help you apply your skills and make difficult topics much easier to understand.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Microsoft Server 2016
- Students looking to pass the MTA Server exam