1 Course = mule 4.x indepth+anypoint platform indepth+dataweave 2.0 indepth+MCD certification 140 questions as quiz
What you'll learn
- You will became expert in Anypoint platform operations.
- This course teaches you mule 4.x in depth including all the phases of SDLC.
- Step by step coding in detail explanation.
- You will feel real time hands on experience after finishing this course.
- You are a student/customer should be able to setup mulesoft by your own for your organization
- The course will keep on added with new topics from mulesoft.
- You should be able to develop, design, manage projects.
- One course destination to learn all the actions of real time project.
- Not required, this course is enough to became a beginner to expert
- Academic java or any program skills will be added advantage, but the course made to help beginner to programming
Hello Viewers -
I am Chinna, Technical Architect. I am passionate about sharing my experience and skills in Integration Design and Technical Architecture using Mule ESB. I love teaching and i am a certified corporate trainer. I have delivered 20+ corporate training's contains around 300+ employees. I have taken online sessions to 30+ batches contains 500+ students. With 14+ years of experience into IT and 8+ years of experience into teaching i came up with this course.
I am new to udemy and i hosted this course in JUNE 2020 in udemy and i came up with Mule ESB latest versions. If you would like to learn latest versions of Mule ESB. I would suggest you to go with this course.
This course contains 24 hours of sessions that means you can think how much in depth the course has covered. Please watch all my preview videos and you can understand how much the course will benefit you then go for enrollment.
Course contains versions from 4.2.0 to latest version 4.3.0 i.e. 4.2.0, 4.2.1, 4.2.2 and 4.3.0. All the concepts covered with 100 % discussion and 100 % implementation. You will definitely feel that the course in depth with real time use cases implementation.
In this one course you will get mule 4.X in-depth, Anypoint platform in-depth, DataWeave 2.0 in-depth and 140 certification questions as quiz.
I want to conclude course description with one strong point that is "learning any concept with real time use case development will make you to think and recall while you are implementing the similar use case in your project development"
Please go through the videos and get benefited.
Cheers and Happy Learning !!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to learn Mule ESB
- Students/organizations if you are new to MuleSoft and would like onboard MuleSoft to your organization
- One destination to organizations to train your resources and setting up Mulesoft for your project.