What you'll learn
- You will master Memory Management in Operating Systems
- You will be very comfortable with advanced topics like Paging
- You will be able to have a good grasp over computer science
- You will be able to understand other advanced topics of computer science like Distributed Systems
- You will be able to understand other advanced topics of computer science like Computer Organization
- You will be able to understand other advanced topics of computer science like Database Systems
- understand memory allocation strategies used by operating systems
- Have a PC with internet connection
- Should have watched my Operating Systems from Scratch - Part 1 course (or) You should be already aware with basics of operating systems, computers
Welcome to the course Operating systems Part 2 : Memory Management Masterclass !!!
Mastering the concepts of Operating Systems is very important to get started with Computer Science because Operating System is the program which is responsible for the ease with which we are able to use computers today to solve our problems by writing application programs like Google Chrome. The concepts which we are going to study is going to give a very good understanding of Operating System like what are the allocation strategies used by Operating Systems , what are the memory management strategies used by Operating Systems , paging in operating systems, page replacement in operating systems, , how paging works in operating systems , how segmentation works in operating systems , how virtual memory works in operating systems , how multilevel paging works in operating systems , how CPU executes a process using memory manager.
Without using Operating Systems ,it is extremely difficult to communicate with the hardware devices of our computer. Every computer today has an Operating System installed in it. Through this course you will not only master Operating Systems but also get ready for venturing into advanced concepts of Computer science
In this course ,every concept of Operating Systems is taught in an easy-to-understand manner such that anybody who has basic knowledge of operating systems like scheduling, devices in out computer, how a process is created etc. can understand this course well.
Come and join me, I assure you that you will have the best learning experience of not just Operating Systems but also the core of Computer Science in a different dimension.
Who this course is for:
- People who are good with basics of operating systems like scheduling
- People who have completed my Operating Systems from scratch - Part 1 course
- People who want to learn memory managment from scratch
- People who want to master advanced concepts of Operating systems like Paging
- People who want to master advanced concepts of Operating systems like Virtual Memory
- People who are preparing for Operating systems interview
- People who have Operating systems in their engineering course
- People who are in computer science stream
- People who want to work for IT companies